WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT

REVIEWS, HAULS, AND OTHER SPECTACULAR BOOKISH NEWS

Wednesday, October 7, 2020

BookTube Update

Hello! Tomorrow's planned video was going to be a quick spoiler free review of The Ruins by Scott Smith. This horror novel set in Mexico is perfect for the spooky season and is always listed as a top recommendation to get into the Halloween spirit. Unfortunately my videos this week are delayed but I will be working on a bunch of new videos this weekend and will have that review up by Monday as well as a tour of some of my horror books! To keep up with the original Thursday schedule I will post a written review here tomorrow morning. Next week's review of The Phantom Prince: My Life with Ted Bundy is all set to be posted on time.

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment