WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT

REVIEWS, HAULS, AND OTHER SPECTACULAR BOOKISH NEWS

Tuesday, October 13, 2020

It's Prime Day

Hello! Today and tomorrow are indeed Amazon Prime Day. Days? Whichever it is, this is a great time to consider investing in a dedicated eReader or tablet for yourself or someone you love. What is a dedicated eReader? A dedicated eReader is essentially a tablet that only has the ability to read and connect to the Kindle store. There are no interruptions from messages, internet browsing, or apps. Which makes them great for people looking to really dedicate their time to reading or are easily distracted by outside factors. If that sounds a bit too strict, I also enjoy reading on my Fire tablet (originally the Kindle Fire) that lets you connect to the internet, watch movies, and check your email. I've been a big fan of the Kindle family of devices since high school and have read dozens, if not hundreds, of books on my devices.

I did a series of reviews on three of the most popular tablets from Amazon and you can check out my reviews below! If you've been apprehensive about picking up an eReader in the past, now is the time to consider taking that leap. Check out the reviews and prices below! Seriously, the Paperwhite price is the best I have seen all year.

And another cool point is if you have ever been curious about Kindle Unlimited, you get three months free when you order a new Kindle. Just be sure to select that option when you're customizing your selection. I enjoyed the trial but did ultimately cancel it after the three months since all I was really reading on it were the Harry Potter books. But it is definitely worth a check out! Just be sure to cancel it or change the card the subscription is charged from before the three months is up to avoid the unexpected $9.99 charge.

My posts:

Series introduction: Here

Fire review (starting at $49.99): Here

Kindle Oasis (starting at $199.99): Here

And my favorite Kindle Paperwhite (starting at $84.99!!!): Here


Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment